MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Everybody,

I've been working on a new web host lately, but due to school and me just becoming very busy with design requests (finally lol), I'm looking for someone to help me out.

Basically, I need someone who has knowledge in administrating websites, experience with WHM, cPanel and WHMCS.
(It would also help to have as much knowledge on well known community scripts as possible. ex: vBulletin, MyBB, IPB, SMF, phpBB, WordPress, etc)

This person needs to be running Windows, mainly because I need them to spearhead the Live Chat Department. As a Mac user, I can not find a suitable alternative.

I have the website done, and the packages completed, I just need this person to essentially help me 'run' the host.

Payment?

For the first little bit, it will be like a volunteer position. All income will be used to help pay for server(s). Once servers are paid off every month, then the rest will be divided equally between myself and my partner.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I will not be posting the URL publicly, so if you are seriously interested, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Oh and Before the Staff Start Closing This, the webhost is targeted to Communities, like MyBB, so I am sure it fits in this forum. Wink
What exactly would we do?
You would assist users where nescesary, make sure the servers are running ok, etc.

You would be in charge of LiveZilla (live chat client)
(2010-08-23, 05:13 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly would we do?

He outlined it in his post? Didn't you read it?
(2010-08-23, 06:12 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-23, 05:13 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly would we do?

He outlined it in his post? Didn't you read it?

He just said that we'd "run the host". That's not very descriptive.
I do know some MyBB things. I can be a Mybb support if you want
I may be interested Wink PMed
I have previously PMed you about this project. Please let me know if my help is needed.
I would be interested to help with support and moderation if you wanted. PM me if you're interested. Smile
I don't know to much about backend stuff. But if you have any jobs open for support with MyBB or any of the scripts I could help out there.

But anywho.. good luck with the site.
Pages: 1 2 3