MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID] Custom Shoutbox [PAID]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I do not have much time at the moment to create my own php custom shoutbox for mybb, So i am giving this job to someone else that may be able to do it. I have looked high and low, But there is No Shoutbox With All These Features, So i decided to request a custom coded one. I can code myself just have no time to put into this.

Requirements/Features:

- Word Filtering/Replacement Will Work In The Shoutbox
- Ability for Users to Report a Shout and Reports get Displayed Somewhere (No clue where, If a page on admincp or a feature on the shoutbox, Whatever is Cheaper)
- Ability to Set Groups ID's that can *Edit* and *Delete* shouts
- Ability to Set Groups ID's that can *View* and *Post* shouts
- Ability to Ban and Unban a user (Works Instantly)

Other Notes:

If anyone can please quote me in PM or in this thread.
This is a very very simple job for a great coder, But i do need it as cheap as possible, Of course, I can do other things too aswell as pay money, Such as advertise your site, Click ad's for revenue, ect, If you do not have paypal, I dont know lol, Just need a cheap shoutbox :]

If you have any questions about something i have missed, Stick in a reply and ill answer Wink
Have you tried MyShoutbox?
(2010-08-23, 01:03 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried MyShoutbox?

All of these aren't features.

Though you should custom PIrata and ask him to edit it for your needs.

Yes. It does not meet my requirements.

(2010-08-23, 02:35 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]

All of these aren't features.

Though you should custom PIrata and ask him to edit it for your needs.

They are still requirements though Toungue

What do you mean "Custom Pirata"?
Ugh sorry i was tired, Toungue Custom pirata for the edits, i think he is the best in town with shoutboxes.. Exdiogene might also be able to help.
Do you mean Pirata Nervo? Get some sleep too Wink
(2010-08-23, 10:49 PM)groovybluedog Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean Pirata Nervo? Get some sleep too Wink

Pfft, tell that to my insomnia, and yes i do.
If you can't find someone to do this I can.
I would be interested to code a shoutbox with all the features you are asking. Can you please tell me how much money are you willing to pay for this plugin?
I have pmed you both including Pirata Nervo on his forum, Of course, The cheapest quote wins Toungue