MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid survey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I need 10 people to take a survey for me.

The survey is about a new project I'm going to launch and I want to hear opinions. You will need to read a short description about the project and give some details about your forum. (basic details)

The users must own at least a forum and it must be at least 3 months old or they must have at least basic webmaster experience.

You need to agree that you keep the project secret and you don't copy the idea.

There will be up to 10 questions (many of them require just short answers) and it doesn't takes too much to respond. I will pay you 1$ if you apply (so you get paid at least 0,1$/question), payment sent by PayPal as gift (so you don't loose anything from the money).

If you're interested reply here (do NOT PM me) and once there are 10 replies I will send the questions in PM. After I receive the responses I will pay you asap.

Best regards,
ByteHunter
I'll do it, donate a buck to a charity though. :/
I will do it too. But can we work out some posting deal? Maybe 10 posts?
(2010-08-23, 07:06 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]I will do it too. But can we work out some posting deal? Maybe 10 posts?

What posting deal you mean? The project is not a forum. Wink
(2010-08-23, 07:08 PM)ByteHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-23, 07:06 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]I will do it too. But can we work out some posting deal? Maybe 10 posts?

In lieu of $1 I am requesting you make 5 threads and 5 posts.

Question list sent to both of you.

(2010-08-23, 07:10 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-23, 07:08 PM)ByteHunter Wrote: [ -> ]

In lieu of $1 I am requesting you make 5 threads and 5 posts.

Ergh... okay, if you prefer posts more.
I'll do it.
PM sent.
I've sent you a PM. Smile
PM sent.
Pages: 1 2