MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★★ Rank Your Site/Forum! Free advertising to highest ranked! www.yourtopsites.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!

Today we are launching www.yourtopsites.net which is something we hope will become well used. We have tried to establish ourselves as a Site Ranking website with unique features that YOU would want!

We will be regularly automatically advertising one of the Top 3 highest ranked sites on the site, and also on another busy site, to reward you for putting the effort into making your own site big!

To start getting your stats measured, just sign up, and add our code to somewhere on your site so that YourTopSites can start automatically measureing your sites traffic!

Features

Thumbnail Screenshot of your site visitors

[Image: screenshothv.png]

When visitors pass over your banner, a small screenshot of your website will appear. You do not need to do anything, whether you upload a banner or not, people will see an UP TO DATE screenshot of YOUR site!

Integrating Google and Alexa Rankings

[Image: alexa.png]

We have gone to extra effort to include Google and Alexa rankings. From your stats page, you will be able to view your Alexa and Google page rank, as well as the number of sites backlinking to you and further(!), how many Indexed Pages Google has of your site.

Easy to use Stats

[Image: statsgraph.png]

We have also introduced a line graph to accompany the tables of stats. Also, your Google Page Rank will be shown on your stats page (If/When you have one!)

We have put a lot of time and effort into the site, so we hope you use it!

Please note: The site currently on the site will be removed, it was only there for demonstrating the features of the site.
Looks pretty good , ive just signed up Big Grin
The thumbnail feature does not seem to be working?
(2010-08-23, 11:52 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]The thumbnail feature does not seem to be working?

It is working for me?

Don't forget, when a site is added, websnapr puts the request in a queue.

[Image: workingy.png]
Well just to let you know, its not working in IE. Also, the thumbnail is quite small so you can't really get much out of it ??
PLEASE REMEMBER TO ADD OUR CODE TO YOUR SITE!

Please have not been doing it, and as a result, we cannot measure your traffic! Im not bullying you into advertising YTS.net, its just the way the site works! So please add the code somewhere.

Following feedback, we have no increased the size of the screenshot.

[Image: updatel.png]
Nice that you have made the thumbnails bigger, but they are still not working on IE.
(2010-08-24, 09:33 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Nice that you have made the thumbnails bigger, but they are still not working on IE.

It was a good suggestion, so thank you.

And yes, i tried it last night, and it does not work in IE.

It works in Chrome, FF, Safari, everything. I didn't know many people used IE anymore xD
I don't use IE. I just know that people do and for some reason most of the nice features never seem to work on IE.
What do you expect from IE.... Why do you think alternatives were made Wink

Btw: nice site Smile
Pages: 1 2