MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uncyclopedia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-08-24, 08:57 AM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-24, 08:01 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it people think we took vb and changed it?

Well, i did see some similarities between MyBB and VB(code similarities) so that is probably why

The only suspicious similarities I've noticed are the fact that "forumdisplay.php" and "showthread.php" are named the same.
(2010-08-24, 07:48 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]Gaara probably reported it to the owners. Smile
Why are you now trying to make it that I'm some member that reports any random user to a host?? It's not funny.
(2010-08-24, 08:57 AM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-24, 08:01 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it people think we took vb and changed it?

Well, i did see some similarities between MyBB and VB(code similarities) so that is probably why

You know, there is only so many ways to do something. I bet the linux kernal and the unix kernal have similarities. I bet the microsoft kernal has some similar code aswell. Does it make a difference in the product? Yes. For example Linux is a lot less desktop stable.

People are evidently blind, 'nuff said.
Page deleted?
Yup. Somebody deleted it because of "Vanity."
Apparently some idiots can't read or do any research. The only reason we were kicked from Wikipedia is because noone cited any sources.
*external sources
@TommyK, Well, Isn't Uncyclopedia a wiki for another perspective/bad side? Can't really word it, But If you check the vBulletin page, It's really funny and Probably true too. Actually mostly everything on there.
(2010-08-25, 01:51 AM)Alex597 Wrote: [ -> ]@TommyK, Well, Isn't Uncyclopedia a wiki for another perspective/bad side? Can't really word it, But If you check the vBulletin page, It's really funny and Probably true too. Actually mostly everything on there.

Two things.

1 - Entire site is an ED ripoff (I've never actually visited Uncyclopedia before)
2 - Cool grammar, "vBulletin is not free software, except for on BitTorrent, where it is of course free."

:|
(2010-08-25, 01:58 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]1 - Entire site is an ED ripoff (I've never actually visited Uncyclopedia before)

how so? the fact that it's a comedy wiki?

ED is *chan-meme-garbage
Pages: 1 2 3 4