MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not all the threads are showing for Guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

•Detailed description of your problem: I have a problem with the installation of MyBB Forum, as a Moderator I can see all the posts, but if I sign in as a user I do not see all the posts. You can see the problem in the forum Arrendamiento in my Forum. I have 4 threads but only 2 are displayed.
•URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page: http://www.grupoarroba.com.mx/MyBBForo/f....php?fid=6
•New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?: It was a new version: MyBB1.4.13
•Test user account (if a posting/UserCP issue): You can enter as a Guest and see.

Thank you very much!!!,
Miriam Alonso
Check your forum permissions in the adminCP. If you have selected to moderate new posts, they will not display for users until they have been approved. If they ae colored pinkish, they are awaiting approval.

If that's not the cause, do you have any plugins installed?
Hello thank you so much for your answer!!!

Yes, I have approved the posts, and they're showing for Moderators, but not for guests. I have the profile plugin but even when it's inactive I get the same result.

Do you think it's a bug?

Kind Regards and Thank you so much again,
Miriam Alonso
There is a "non-official" bug that affects forums, but usually there are more threads on those forums so it's easier to notice..

So i am not entirely sure if this is that bug.

Does a normal registered user see all the threads?

Also, could you spam your forum, so it has a page or 3 (threads)?