MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Codwii Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
THANKS TO AJS FOR HELPING ME SET UP MY FORUM

After reading a guide on mybb runway on finding your little niche, i completely redid my forum. instead of creating "just another call of duty forum", i directed it specifically at wii users. I've looked through many cod forums by searching "cod forum" on google and most of them only talk about ps3/xbox360.If they do include a wii section its mostly barren. To the non-gamers, the wii is viewed as highly inferior to the other two aforementioned systems. So what i decided to do is create a forum directed specifically at the underrated wii owners who happen to play call of duty (which happens to be a lot-go figure).

EDIT:I've gotten a .com domain,better hosting,and now i just need to know what i should do before i start promoting my site(theme,what features i should add,ideas for usergroup titles,anything). Obviously ive paid real money now so i expect serious answers.

Please visit my forum and leave constructive
You might want to get new users, via word of mouth, advertising and telling your friends about the place.
It is good for Google to be on your forum. It means it's indexing pages.
Ok thanks gaara and N.Malcolm Big Grin
I would join and help out if I had CODWii.

And also a new theme would be nice. That theme doesn't really fit for a COD forum. Something dark and greenish or something maybe.
Thanks for the suggestion, i am looking for a new theme(or i may create my own) as i type.
how do i make it so instead of a red "X" there, there would be a magnifying glass for the search button?
You might want to install the theme correctly.
and how would that be?
nevermind i got it thanks Smile
Why does the logo say MWR Forums instead of CODWii Forums?
(2010-08-27, 03:21 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]Why does the logo say MWR Forums instead of CODWii Forums?

The Wii version is Modern Warfare Reflex
Pages: 1 2 3 4