MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: changing Forum Contains New Posts images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I almost have my theme done. But I'm having trouble with Forum Contains New Posts images. I can replace them in the index template. But I don't seem to find them in ajax. I found some java script in general.js. Does any one have a idea what files I need to edit to get the new images working.

http:www.litesitehost.com/forum/

I don't guess its that good of a theme but it looks like my site pages.
You just need to upload and overwrite on.gif, off.gif and offlock.gif

If you're using something other than .gif you need to edit the forumbit_depth2_forum, forumbit_depth2_cat and index templates and .jscripts/general.js
Thank you AJS
Im wondering how you new that. I figured out the multiquote img. Just couldn't find anything to lead me to the depth2_forum and cat. I still want to change the buddy_online/offline img. I figure forumbit_depth2_group. Or something like that. Yes I'm using a different file ext. (png) Thanks again you made it easy for me.

-----------
Oh yea I like your pet forums, maybe I could post a picture of a mini dodson I got from a breeder that threw her out. Defected eye, can not hear, and does not smell so good.
(2010-08-25, 12:27 AM)tbint Wrote: [ -> ]I still want to change the buddy_online/offline img.

You'd need to change that in postbit_online and postbit_offline, not sure if there's anywhere else that image is used.

(2010-08-25, 12:27 AM)tbint Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yea I like your pet forums, maybe I could post a picture of a mini dodson I got from a breeder that threw her out. Defected eye, can not hear, and does not smell so good.

Feel free to join and post about anything you like. Well, within reason obviously. Smile

I've just done this and in forumbit_depth2_forum, forumbit_depth2_cat the images aren't mentioned and the general.js only has the "No New Posts" option but even when I change the images nothing happens...
In general.js the bits you need to change are on lines 32 and 303

In the forumbit templates they're both on line 2 - {$lightbulb['folder']}.gif
I like your pet forums, maybe I could post a picture of a rottweiler I got from a breeder that threw her out.