MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New revamped CreateBB.com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

i am the new owner and administrator of CreateBB.com since August 14, 2010.

Now CreateBB have a new look : Wink

[Image: CreateBB.jpg]

The forums have been moved on one of my own dedicated servers, quite more powerfull than the VPS used by TommyK!

In the following months you will see new features and options available.

For now i have added a dynamic preview of our 50 themes and resolved multiple issues on the previous multi-forums scripts.

Soon, several new usefull plugins will be added! Wink

I hope that you will or still enjoy your FREE MyBB forums hosting with CreateBB.com!

Sincerely,

Exdiogene

P.S. This new thread is about the technical improvement of CreateBB, please keep your comments about the hosting part. Thank you!
Sorry if this is somewhere on the site, but do the forums contain ads?
(2010-08-24, 05:46 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this is somewhere on the site, but do the forums contain ads?

It's on the front page...
Yes, now you will see an advertisement strip in the footer of each forums. You can get rid of the ads for 12$/year.

There will also be many new free plugins that would be available for the forums soon. There is actually a voting poll to know what the members would prefer to get as plugins in our Support Forum Page.

Wink
Sorry for the stupid question. I honestly overlooked that Toungue
You should add a title tag Toungue

Anyway in the website it says no ads for $24 USD / year, but you've just said it's $12 USD / year. Which one is correct?

Anyway, I recommend you to hire someone to make you a new theme. That kind of designs was nice back in the 90's. Most of the people you'd get to sign up look at the design before signing up.
In this new "era", the look is the most important thing when you meet something/someone for the first time.

Good luck with it though!
@AwptimusPrime:

There is no stupid question, there could be only stupid answers... Wink

As you could see, we are using the top advertisement section just in case we need to inform the forums owners and/or members of any changes in CreateBB hosting. Like now, we are asking owners and members to select their choices in 10 suggested plugins for their forums. I do not intend to place AdSense advertisements in the top portion.

@Pirata Nervo:

Thank you for remembering me, i did not had the time to care for the title tag as well as other details recently... I will correct this today.

-Getting rid of the ads is 12$/year
-Getting full access to backups is 12$/year

Premium account with both features is 24$/year with some extras coming in the future...

Like it is writen in the Home Page "We are still in the process of enhancing our site but our services are already fully operational!". So in the following days/weeks you will see new details, features and promotions. Wink

Like i wrote precedently, i have no intent to change the theme for now. For me and many other people it is a lot better than the previous one that was not even functional in Internet Explorer.

Good luck for the site. Smile