MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I hire a real pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if you contract with someone make sure the contract gives you ownership of the images, themes, css, templates, etc. and gives you the ability to freely change, modify and redistribute the content they create for you without having to let them know, pay them, etc.
(2010-08-25, 03:55 PM)Andrew B. Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all the feedback. It's good to have a variety of choices.

FWIW, I was actually not thinking in terms of an entire skin. I was thinking about specific template and CSS mods, along with a brief explanation of what they did so I don't get stuck during upgrade time. But I could contact any of these people and ask if they do this.

This is more of a full-time type thing for Admins, but any experienced MyBB user can help you there. We (NanoSkinners) can do this, just contact us and we'll work something out Smile
Thanks for all the referals guys Smile However, I'm afriad I'm chock-full of requests at the moment, Sorry for any inconvience!
(2010-08-24, 09:12 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on how pro you want. If you want Pro on a community level there are some people here like Jessie and Combus for $30-50/design. If you want Pro on a bigger level then find some $20/hour designer and they'll make you something.

You kidding? Professional design work is usually closer to $75/hour.
Thanks for the additional comments. I was able to get excellent help, and my project is complete.
Pages: 1 2