MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb Posting to twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried the mods in this forum that allow your threads to be posted to twitter automatically, but i just cant get mine to work.

Would anyone give any instructions on the general method of how to do it? I know this forum does it, and it looks awesome.
www.twitterfeed.com - you use the RSS feed and your twitter account. That is the way i do it and that many others do as well.
Or here is a plugin to do it if you want it : http://www.mybbextras.com/showthread.php?tid=93
(2010-08-24, 11:17 PM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]www.twitterfeed.com - you use the RSS feed and your twitter account. That is the way i do it and that many others do as well.

When it asks for "RSS Feed URL", what shall i enter?
Your RSS Syndication link , generate a link from the bottom of your forum , theres a link. The plugin is a better option in my opinion.
(2010-08-24, 11:38 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Your RSS Syndication link , generate a link from the bottom of your forum , theres a link. The plugin is a better option in my opinion.

Thanks Smile

But i think i might get the one from your site Janota, because this one only updates every half hour!