MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cpmUserLink v1.1 - Links to bridged Coppermine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
you need to edit the language file cpmUserLink.lang.php
(2011-01-16, 08:33 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]you need to edit the language file cpmUserLink.lang.php

thanks. I changed the wording, but how do I only make the album number into a hyperlink?
you need to edit the plugin itself then and change the URL portion to only link to the number
I hate to ask, but in a future version, is it possible to fetch a few of the images thumbnails for a mock gallery?
(2011-01-17, 04:23 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to ask, but in a future version, is it possible to fetch a few of the images thumbnails for a mock gallery?

every1 been asking that already, he said he'll consider it after he finishes some stuff
being a pain, I'm now using a standard template and it's not showing the links in the profiles or posts, any idea why?
just like any plugin, if you add a template or theme after installing a plugin, the template edits are not automatically added to the new template. you need to deactivate and reactive the plugin
even the templates that where there before it was installed have not changed - so what do I need to add to where to get them on?

thanks
is there any text etc that I could add to the profile and posts to allow people to quick link etc like in the screen shots - ta
actually looking at it again, there are no template edits. all changes are built directly into the plugin. it adds content on the fly.
um, because it's totally ignored our forum them, ok any ideas on how to manually add them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4