MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cpmUserLink v1.1 - Links to bridged Coppermine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
take a look at the plugin code, you will see that it takes a standard mybb template variable and simply appends the gallery info to it. are you sure the plugin is enabled and properly configured?
I think so, when you go onto the gallery you get the info that I would expect with the bridge, but not on the main forum
looked at .php and have no idea really what I'm looking at lol
deactivate and reactivate the plugin. there is only one setting, the location of the gallery folder.
done all that - even deleted it totally off the server and reinstalled it... just wondering if your file is looking for something in the profiles or postbit to added to it like other mods..

because the bit it's looking for, may not be there
@ukanimal: if you are willing to work with me to debug this, please let me know. I looked at the 1.6.1 code and nothing stands out as being different from previous that would impact this plugin.

We've got a bit of a time difference though (about 8 hours) but I can email you a customized file for you to debug with (just need the UID of your account on your site, so I can set output specific to you and not impact your users). it might take a few days to get it done going back and forth, but we can try
not a problem - will give you as much info as I can when I can get onto our site Smile hopefully within 12 hours... and I can work out what your asking for - lol
try uploading the attached file to see if it works for you
uploaded and activated - not sure if changed anything
seems to be working Smile
i had cpmUserLink working fine on my site and after moving hosts i deactivated and reactivated all my plugins to make sure there were no issues. Sadly cpmUserLink stopped working and while it installs fine nothing shows in the userbit
Pages: 1 2 3 4