MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: On, Off, and Off Lock GIFS Are Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Gang!

Well, I just finished my third board upgrade for the evening. All went well, except now all of a sudden the on, off, and offlock GIF images are not showing.

And across the bottom I see this:

Forum Contains New Posts
Forum Contains New Posts
Forum Contains No New Posts
Forum Contains No New Posts
Forum is Locked
Forum is Locked

All repeated twice -

Does anyone now which file controls this or what I should do?

Thank you,

Steven
Here is why - but I don't know how to fix it:

http://www.officialbionicwoman.com/board/images//on.gif

S
In looking, all button images that came with the board are missing and replaced by text - why would it be adding that second forward slash after images?

S
Got it figured out - it was right there in front of me all along - 4 months ago I changed the name of the site to TheBionicWoman.com - and on top of that at the end of the line in the settings box there was the extra / - Ohh well, at least I found it.

S
Go to the directory your forum is on in Cpanel>File Manager and go under images. Make sure you check the extension the images have. I had this problem when I installed a new theme. To get the image location you can just right click the image and select properties. Once you find the images then just change the extension.
Thank you for your response and input, I did find the problem though.

Got it figured out - it was right there in front of me all along - 4 months ago I changed the name of the site to TheBionicWoman.com - and on top of that at the end of the line in the settings box there was the extra / - Ohh well, at least I found it.

S