MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remember Session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-08-26, 02:54 PM)Reserector Wrote: [ -> ]I had this issue on my test site. (The only one that I have upgraded so far.)
I had to ckick the Remember Me checkbox. I had missed it earlier because it no longer says "Remember Me" next to the check box.

Working fine with that checked. What happened to the label, and where should I fix it?

http://reserector.com
user: tester
pass: mybbtester

Find Updated Templates
(2010-08-26, 03:24 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-26, 02:54 PM)Reserector Wrote: [ -> ]I had this issue on my test site. (The only one that I have upgraded so far.)
I had to ckick the Remember Me checkbox. I had missed it earlier because it no longer says "Remember Me" next to the check box.

Working fine with that checked. What happened to the label, and where should I fix it?

http://reserector.com
user: tester
pass: mybbtester

Find Updated Templates

O.K. I did that. Still no "Remember Me" next to the check box. Could it be missing from languages or something?
Probably. But are you talking about the quick login?
(2010-08-26, 05:51 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Probably. But are you talking about the quick login?

I suppose that's it. It says "Hello there, guest" next to the login fields.
lol, i need help with MY problem
(2010-08-26, 09:05 PM)Sir Ignacio Wrote: [ -> ]lol, i need help with MY problem

I'm sorry. I thought our problems were the same. Blush
Are you sure the remember me javascript var is defined in the header_welcomeblock_guest template?

Could you please post it?
Quote:<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";
lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";
lang.remember_me = "{$lang->remember_me}";
// -->
</script>
<span style="float: right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
<span id="quick_login">{$lang->welcome_guest} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="MyBB.quickLogin(); return false;">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>)</span>
Hmm, and are you sure you have the latest MyBB 1.6 javascript in the jscripts folder?
Can I have a link to your website please?
(2010-08-27, 11:11 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, and are you sure you have the latest MyBB 1.6 javascript in the jscripts folder?
Can I have a link to your website please?

www.OTCreed.net

Username: test
pass: test123

PD: I'm going up again jscript
Pages: 1 2 3