MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LiteSiteHost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LiteSiteHost is a reseller of cPanel web hosting. Established in July 2010. Providing free web space for your personal or business Domain name. Using MyBB 1.4.13 for Community support. With a theme (skin) created from the MyBB Master Style theme and template's. You can veiw it here...

I found MyBB to be very easy to to skin into my site theme. I had a little difficulty with the Search/Replace function at first. Some things I edited the files directly, then started to use the theme manager. So I'm wondering what will happen during update.

MyBB also has power that is very usable. I could disable the features I did not want to use, without having to go threw a course. Manage users and groups, and permissions very easily.

The home page is here...

Added:
"Free" as a Seagull hosting.
Looks good, good luck on your hosting site Smile

I would like to say though that maybe you could improve on the theme by making it a bit wider, getting a better menu and possibly getting a logo (not exactly sure what a seagull has to do with hosting) Smile
Yes. What does a seagul have to do with hosting? Good luck!
Seagull doesn't make too much sense. Also, you could expand on your forums/categories and increase the width. Good luck with your site, hope it works out well Big Grin
Make it look more colorful, that pulls in buyers.
(2010-08-25, 04:35 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]and possibly getting a logo (not exactly sure what a seagull has to do with hosting) Smile

(2010-08-25, 07:12 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. What does a seagul have to do with hosting? Good luck!

Maybe the same as a tree and clouds here at MyBB! Toungue

Maybe he means like seagulls aren't caged, like as in "Free as a bird"

@OP, good luck, i wish you the best, looks good from here :p
I really just like looking at the seagull, I don't have a logo. I thought about a feather (lite). I wrote a flat file page inclusion and navigation script for the web pages and the seagull was the banner. I just keep it. I think that the ease of adapting MyBB to the look of my web pages is a good testimony to MyBB Theming and template function.

Bump.
New the: lite#c3d9ff

Very simple theme. Lite color no banner.

http://www.ttb62.com/forum/

</bump>
I wouldn't use a host that doesn't have a header image or at least text.
Pages: 1 2