MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove breadcrumb "arrow"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to remove the small "arrow" that apears in the breadcrumb when I have multiple pages of threads. Is there anyone out there that have an idee how to do that?

(I jus figured out one way, change the picture to transparent 1x1 pixel size, but thats not the way I want to do things)

//Kent
(2010-08-25, 05:25 PM)Squiddy Wrote: [ -> ]I want to remove the small "arrow" that apears in the breadcrumb when I have multiple pages of threads. Is there anyone out there that have an idee how to do that?

(I jus figured out one way, change the picture to transparent 1x1 pixel size, but thats not the way I want to do things)

//Kent

give this a read
http://community.mybb.com/thread-75673.html
Thx, I did a search in this part of the forum but that was clearly not enoughBlush

Anyway, the css trick in that thread solved my problem, so thx for your helpWink

//Kent
(2010-08-25, 06:53 PM)Squiddy Wrote: [ -> ]Thx, I did a search in this part of the forum but that was clearly not enoughBlush

Anyway, the css trick in that thread solved my problem, so thx for your helpWink

//Kent

no problem..it was useful for me, too.