MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Powered Free Web Host For Sale: LvL8.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is with great sadness that I post this thread today. With this thread I am officially leaving the web hosting field in order to persue other ventures (mostly software development) and to free up my time and energy to prepare for a new addition to my family.

What's for sale:
LvL8.net and LvL8.info domains, websites, clients, and all associated data.

Specs:
~24GB Disk Space
~7GB Bandwidth per month
Accounts
Google Analytics
Google Adsense

About the site:
The website is a custom design I purchased and modified myself. The site uses MyBB and TheHostingTool (both heavily modified and integrated). All MyBB accounts are created by TheHostingTool automatically and all cancelled THT accounts are banned from the MyBB forum automatically.

Currently I am running the clients off of a GigeNET Cloud VM (1024MB RAM, 1 2.4GHz Intel Xeon Core, and 40GB disk space) with cPanel. You must provide your own server and appropriate licenses as none are included in the sale.

Asking Price: SOLD!
PM Sent.
[Image: omg-omg-oh-my-god-shock-smiley-emoticon-...-large.gif]

I thought you'd make this the next big thing...
I wish you good luck with the sale and your new ventures, and I hope this doesn't fall in to the hands of some kid with a $2 reseller account, it definitely has potential.
Yeah I really hate having to sell it but I don't have the time or energy to invest anymore. I won't go into details but I've updated my personal site for those interested in the specifics. Sad
Sad to see level 8 leave your hands Smile

Offtopic: my girlfriends birthday us the 22nd Wink our anniversary (without marriage Wink) is the 23rd. Congratulations Smile
Hi,

Please wait for my PM, I have a much better offer for you. Smile
Edit: I'm not sure anymore, first time I taught that you're using Brandon's multiforums script. I will still think about it...
Site has been sold. I wasn't interested in money (I passed up some bigger offers on other sites I advertised the sale). I was more concerned with who the buyer was (more active on the site = better buyer IMO).
(2010-08-26, 08:40 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Site has been sold. I wasn't interested in money (I passed up some bigger offers on other sites I advertised the sale). I was more concerned with who the buyer was (more active on the site = better buyer IMO).

Who's the buyer?
Mr. cohen

I was hesitant about selling the site to him because of his age, but after reading the rest of his site he seems like he's got his stuff together. I'm not sure if he'll keep LvL8 a separate site or merge it with Host4Post but either way I am confident (and rather interested) to see what he does with it. To be honest, curiosity was a big factor when I decided to sell it to him and I will continue to follow the site's progress. Wink
I am the new buyer / owner Smile
Pages: 1 2