MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GFX Cafe!-Where artist come together!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 2_25_08_10_4_48_43.png]

http://gfxcafe.net
What IS GFX Cafe?
Hehe this is my newest forum, its based on graphics(duh) It was made late last month and is doing really well, if i do say so my self.
We are going to hit 1,000 post soon,50 members soon, and we put up a new theme not long ago!

Why join?
We have a GREAT community who will help you if you need help with anything graphics related or even other stuff as we have other forums for non-graphics topics.

What will I gain?
Knowledge on graphics for rookies or gurus!

Some features!
  • A working image gallery
  • SOTM/W!
  • Tutorials!
  • Host your own graphics portfolio that can be HTML customized!

Member testimonials!
Jet Wrote:This site is on my favorite's list already xD

Awesome site Blake!
GravityMyth Wrote:Haha, bookmarks toolbar for me Toungue
Nory Wrote:I just joined, and Im already loving it.

Join us! Be part of this awesome community!
Clicky ^.^
[Image: 2_25_08_10_4_48_43.png]
Pretty good layout and it's appropriate for a GFX forum. However I think postbits are too much.

You have many colors, animated smilies, scrolling news, and it's so busy I can't even find the text.

http://gfxcafe.net/showthread.php?tid=152

That's an example thread where I have to really struggle to find text.
What do you mean you cant find the text? How can I make it better?
Labrocca means that there are too many elements like animated smilies, many colours and scrolling news etc in threads. Because of which its difficult to find the post made by people. Reduce some unecessay elements. This will make your forum neater.

Apart from that your site is just awesome. Truely a gfx site. Everything matches the genre of your site.

Regards
Praveer
(2010-08-26, 07:58 AM)Praveer Wrote: [ -> ]Labrocca means that there are too many elements like animated smilies, many colours and scrolling news etc in threads. Because of which its difficult to find the post made by people. Reduce some unecessay elements. This will make your forum neater.

Apart from that your site is just awesome. Truely a gfx site. Everything matches the genre of your site.

Regards
Praveer
Haha win! Thanks although i know what you mean I just dont see how its bad... I mean in a post there will be animated smiley's although I might get rid of the news banner. But then again I am more then Half asleep. Toungue

Well good luck. I gave you my best constructive criticism.
No one said its bad. Its confusing. One is getting confused because of so many things due to which one is finding difficult to find the posts.

Praveer
Ah I see.
BTW joined your site Smile

Regards
Praveer
Big Grin Thanks! Im saving for a new theme, similar to the current one but not so dark.
Pages: 1 2 3