MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Lair - Forum Promotion & Webmaster Chat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: flbanner.png]
Thank you for taking in an interest in the Forum Lair topic.

Our board link: http://www.forumlair.com

First of all I would like to say that all members are welcome to join Forum Lair. We have been online for a little while now and we are growing at a steady pace. Our main aim is to provide a fun and enjoyable place for you to promote your forum board and also to advertise your website/blog.

We have over 140 members and over 5,400 posts.

Some of the services we include for free are:
  • Forum Promotion
  • Ability to Advertise your Website/Blog
  • Gain Posts and Members for Free!
  • Banner Advertising
  • Signature Links

The Post Boxes services is were you can get some new members, threads and posts to your forum for a low forum cash exchange (forum cash is our boards currency called Cash).

If you don't want to join our forum for promoting/advertising, there are plenty off-topic forums for you to have discussions in such as:
  • Automotive Forum
  • Gaming Forum
  • Sports Forum
  • Entertainment Forum
  • Graphics Forum
  • Internet & Technology
  • Admin Discussion Forum
  • Webhosting Discussion Forum
  • Forum Games Section

Our forum games section is a great place to enjoy yourself. There are plenty of forum based games in here such as Word Association, Count to 1,000, This or That and I win because... You are free however to create a new game, but posts in this forum will not count towards your post count.

We also have an interview section in which we interview various forum owners/administrators. We recently interviewed Polarbear541 and Fergal from BusinessAdviceForum.
These interviews can be read here: visit our interview section.

Thank you for reading!
You'll have to cut down some links. You are only allowed to have 2.

As for the forum, it's looking good. Theme is okay and it seems to have a lot of content. I'd trim down that header though, too much stuff in there.
I have edited your post to obey the forum rules.
Yeah sorry there Conor, must of missed it. Although you only left one link in, is that correct? Thanks.

(2010-08-26, 03:24 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to cut down some links. You are only allowed to have 2.

As for the forum, it's looking good. Theme is okay and it seems to have a lot of content. I'd trim down that header though, too much stuff in there.

What do you mean too much stuff? The actual header where the logo and banner is or below where the text links and other banner ad is?
I mean everything before the category "Forum Information".
Nice work on the theme, it looks a lot better than what you started with. Smile
Ok I took the banner out, how does that look and do you think I could do any more improevments? Thank you.
It looks good with a good niche.

Keep up.
It looks good with a good niche.

Keep up.
Thanks. We just added some new on/off/offlock images, which suit the forum 100% better.
Pages: 1 2