MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What would cause these issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1)Sometimes my forum won't load when using IE so I will close IE and open up Safari and it will load just fine. ?

2)My friend can access my forum just fine from his land line connection at work, but he can't access it from his 3G wireless connection at home.

3) A guy last night was trying to register but the Captcha Security code didn't show up in the text box, so it took him a few tries but finally got registered. ?

I am having alot of weird little problems like these. Any ideas? Can all these be blamed on my host again? Could it be CHMOD stuff?
I'd say they were problems with the server/host.

More details would help though. Like what actually happens when you try the access the forum?
Several different things. For instance, sonmetimes using IE I can get to the idex page but if I click on something it will just hang up. Then if I go straight to Safari it will work just fine, slowly albeit. Other times it will just be a blank screen and never loads, then go to Safari and loads fine. Other members are having similar and different issues too. It's costing me members. I don't know what else to do. The Host says it's not them, obviously...
Here is the url. Might try registering or surfing it for a minute to see if you experience any of these issues. texasgundogclub.com.

Thanks.
I didn't have any problems browsing around in IE or Firefox. Captcha shows up fine in both.

Who's your host?
JustHost