MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rant on Smilies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this doesn't mean anything and will in no way affect anything, I just feel like ranting :p

Shy <-- Who the hell makes that face when their shy? It looks like a pedophile finding their next victim.

Sleepy <-- And that doesn't really look like sleepiness as much as fig smugness.

Just saying Sleepy (See? That smiley makes me seem like a apricot, not in any way does it give the idea that I may be fatigued)
(2010-08-27, 02:28 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I know this doesn't mean anything and will in no way affect anything, I just feel like ranting :p

Shy <-- Who the hell makes that face when their shy?

Sleepy <-- And that doesn't really like sleepy as much as fig smugness.

Just saying Sleepy (See? That smiley makes me seem like a apricot, not in any way does it give the idea that I may be fatigued)

+1
How come no one stated this before ?!
and Smile looks like a "jizzed in my pants" and Big Grin looks like what Smile should look like xD
I think everyone hates the smilies. Just best to replace them as soon as you install your board.
Hey hey, I like the smiles :p I just don't like their replacement codes.
I can actually imagine the 1st smiley being a sleepy face. See the attachment below.
In defense of the fig principle:

Official Definition: Adjective describing people who talk with their eyes closed and like the smell of their own farts.

See Also: South Park