MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Official Source Sound Player Community - Based on 1.6!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As many of you know I have a bad habit of dropping in unexpected with an update to one of my various plugins then slowly receding into the distance... This time I was distracted by a project I'd been working on for over a year but never finished called Source Sound Player.

With the release of MyBB 1.6 I transferred the entire documentation site over to MyBB 1.6 with the help of Pro Portal. I recently finished the major components and released it to the public:

http://www.ssp.phreakyourgeek.com/

A big thanks to DragonFever for Pro Portal (which I've been modifying and may release as an alternative sometime soon), Zomaian for MyBB Pro, and of course the MyBB Team for 1.6.
Looks good. ProPortal is one of the main reasons I use MyBB at all however DragonFever got lost somewhere in the Bermuda triangle so it will be good to see someone else take over his work.
I've done some more work on my site (link in the first post). It's running the latest version of MyBB (1.6.1), a modified version of Pro Portal, and a modified Apart Sky theme.
Would this work for CSConfused with the OrangeBox engine?
(2010-12-22, 03:17 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]Would this work for CSConfused with the OrangeBox engine?

As far as I know, yes. I haven't the funding to purchase a lot of games, and most of the directories listed were taken from the Half-Life Sound Selector site before it was taken down. As long as you find the proper game directory it should work.