MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NECRO POST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks Tommy

your answer
"Please don't necro post. Now this thread is at the top of the listing.
"
Was very helpful. It convinced me NOT TO USE MYBB... after all - if this is all you get as an answer!

BTW - ever heard about the word "constructive? But it appears to me this forum is just as much of a waste as so many others. YOU as a member - you just simply DON'T point out the crap you have to put up with from the forum's GODs and just accept all the rules they dump on you! Because otherwise they BLOCK YOU! hahaha - and who the **** you think you are? Never mind. You have your god-playgroun back for yourself! I'm out of here before I even get further in.

Regardless to your rules, small internet boys, if all you get is an arrogant answer like that from your TOP MAN Tommy - YOU, my little boys, you don't waste my time! You are a disgrace to the human society!
1) Your post is incredibly hard to read. I understand English is not everybody's primary language but my advice is to condense your posts into smaller sentences to give us a better chance at understanding you.

2) You've posted in the wrong area. At best this should be in the Off Topic area, at worst, well, you picked it.

3) I'm sure personal attacks are against the rules so points 1 and 2 aren't really valid but please take then into consideration for future posts (yes, I know you said you're "out of here" but we all know you'll be back, otherwise you would have left quietly instead of making a scene).

Happy MyBBing! Wink
(2010-08-27, 07:29 AM)Renegades Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tommy

your answer
"Please don't necro post. Now this thread is at the top of the listing.
"
Was very helpful. It convinced me NOT TO USE MYBB... after all - if this is all you get as an answer!

BTW - ever heard about the word "constructive? But it appears to me this forum is just as much of a waste as so many others. YOU as a member - you just simply DON'T point out the crap you have to put up with from the forum's GODs and just accept all the rules they dump on you! Because otherwise they BLOCK YOU! hahaha - and who the **** you think you are? Never mind. You have your god-playgroun back for yourself! I'm out of here before I even get further in.

Regardless to your rules, small internet boys, if all you get is an arrogant answer like that from your TOP MAN Tommy - YOU, my little boys, you don't waste my time! You are a disgrace to the human society!

If you dont want to use mybb, then dont.

I was simply advising you not to post on threads that are 4 years old....

On the subject of calling me a "little boy", your grammar and general english sounds like you are approximately 12 years old.

Could you repost that in english please? Especially this bit:
(2010-08-27, 07:29 AM)Renegades Wrote: [ -> ]BTW - ever heard about the word "constructive? But it appears to me this forum is just as much of a waste as so many others. YOU as a member - you just simply DON'T point out the crap you have to put up with from the forum's GODs and just accept all the rules they dump on you! Because otherwise they BLOCK YOU! hahaha - and who the **** you think you are? Never mind. You have your god-playgroun back for yourself! I'm out of here before I even get further in.

PS: WOW! I didn't know I was the "TOP MAN" Toungue
Don't really know what point you're trying to make here. Most forums don't like it when a thread 3 or 4 years old is bumped. If you don't want to use MyBB because of that it's up to you, but I can't really see the correlation between using software and being told not to post in an old thread.

But if you're going then you're going so no real need to keep this open Smile