MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DNS Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yes Sad
Did you clear your browser cache/temp files? It's not a DNS problem since your computer is resolving the domain to the correct IP.
what by doing ctrl+shift+delete and selecting everything?
What browser are you using?
firefox Big Grin
Try doing a force refresh (Shift + Ctrl + R or Shift + F5). If that doesn't work try viewing the site in IE or another browser to verify that the site is being cached on your PC. If it doesn't work after the force refresh or in another browser then I'm out of ideas. Sad
(2010-08-27, 09:45 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Try doing a force refresh (Shift + Ctrl + R or Shift + F5). If that doesn't work try viewing the site in IE or another browser to verify that the site is being cached on your PC. If it doesn't work after the force refresh or in another browser then I'm out of ideas. Sad

This is what it shows in I.E
Weird, that means it's looking at the old server also but since your PC is resolving the correct IP then I'm not sure what can be causing it. Sad
Sooooo anoying Sad
Well on the bright side... you inspired me to write a new entry on my site about DNS caching being evil. Big Grin

http://www.jmd.cc/Thread-DNS-caching-can-be-evil
Pages: 1 2