MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Before posting I have read this post http://community.mybb.com/thread-75028.html
Quote:Unknown column 't.prefix'
Make sure you have run the upgrade script. This column was added in the upgrade so if it's missing, the upgrade script has not been run fully.

[Image: xfbbte7a.jpg]

I have install myBB 1.4.13 and i dump my SQL database :

Quote:forumpermissions
forums
forumsread
forumsubscriptions
mycode
polls
pollvotes
profilefields
settinggroups
settings
smilies
stats
tasklog
task
threadratings
threads
threadsread
threadsubscriptions
threadviews
userfields
usergroups
users
usertitles

and then import my dump SQL to myBB 1.6.00 but there is error like on PIC. Just Information on SQL myBB 1.4.13 is there 68 table but on SQL myBB 1.6.00 there is 70 table. The different is on table = _delayedmoderation and _threadprefixes

Please help me what should i do 4 upgrading into myBB 1.6.00.

Thank You.

With Heart 4rm Indonesia
Do as the error says and run install/upgrade.php. That should fix it.
As it says in the text you've actually quoted, the upgrade script has not been run on your database... I don't know why you're importing database dumps.
(2010-08-27, 02:18 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]As it says in the text you've actually quoted, the upgrade script has not been run on your database... I don't know why you're importing database dumps.

Because before I have install myBB 1.4.13 and then i want to upgrade into 1.6.00.

I use this tool on myBB 1.4.13 with command site.com/install/upgrade.php its doesnt work so i dumps my database into 1.6.00. There is no choice to choice 1.6.00 on upgrade.....

Arrrrrgggggggggggg........... So what should i do now???
Confused If you've imported a 1.4.13 database dump then it's a 1.4 database again isn't it. How do you mean it "doesn't work"?? It doesn't say 1.6 on the upgrade script, it knows what version you're going to, it need to know what version you're coming from, i.e. 1.4.13...
Please tell me how to upgrade without dump SQL 1.4.13 to SQL 1.6.00

I want my database from 1.4.13 moved on database 1.6.00 without crashhhhhhh...
You've still not explained what actually went wrong the first time you tried to upgrade, so I'm not sure what anybody can tell you. If you've got a 1.4.13 database, upload the 1.6 files, go to yoursite.com/install/upgrade.php, choose 1.4.13 from the list, follow it through...
(2010-08-27, 02:47 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You've still not explained what actually went wrong the first time you tried to upgrade, so I'm not sure what anybody can tell you. If you've got a 1.4.13 database, upload the 1.6 files, go to yoursite.com/install/upgrade.php, choose 1.4.13 from the list, follow it through...

Ohhhhh...... I should upload 1.6 files first and then use yoursite.com/install/upgrade.php to upgrade. Is the file on the one root with 1.4.13... Ok I'll trying. Please give us tutorial upgrade from 1.4.x into 1.6 because not everybody expert on this case. Smile

Thank You myBB I love this software. Smile
There are already tutorials. MyBB comes with documentation telling you how to upgrade, and there's the Wiki: [Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

You would already have uploaded the 1.6 files if you got the error you did though...
(2010-08-27, 02:58 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There are already tutorials. MyBB comes with documentation telling you how to upgrade, and there's the Wiki: [Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

You need to upload the 1.6 files so they overwrite the 1.4 files, and make sure you deactivate your plugins first.

Also, make sure you add 160* to the compatibility list in the plugin file of the plugin you want to keep! (At least, I'm pretty sure it's 160*, Matt, can you confirm this, my memory fails me right now.)
Pages: 1 2