MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I advertise your site! (Similar to I Wear Your T-Shirt)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I got this idea from someone else's thread. It's similar to I Wear Your Tshirt.

How this works, is you buy a day. It can be any day of the entire year. Each day only costs $3. After you buy a day, you send me an avatar, signature, or both that I will use to advertise your site.

So if you buy August 28th (Tomorrow) and send me an avatar for your site, I will use the avatar all day on these forums, and on other sites, all day!

Here are the full prices:
  • 1 day = $1
  • Weekend = $2
  • 5 days (Mon-Fri) = $3

If you're interested, PM me!

Thanks,
~Josh
Lol, you got this idea of the ground fast Smile
I'm not gonna lie, isn't $3 a lot of money to pay for forum signatures for one day? Please PM me websites, post count info, and what exactly constitutes a day (12-12? 8-5? etc.)
PM sent.

I will also post it here so everyone knows.

Joshee Wrote:I usually wake up and get on my PC at around 9am GMT and I get on and off till about 11-11:30pm GMT.

The websites will probably be this one, SiteFrost (VERY busy place), and Audentio. Unless I think of other sites I can use.

I will just post like I do now. And since I have over 1,000 posts already those posts will all have the avatar and signature I'm advertising.

I might try to post more when I am advertising someone, not sure yet.

I agree $3 is a bit high for a day, I will probably change the prices.
(2010-08-27, 03:03 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Here are the full prices:
  • 1 day = $3
  • Weekend = $4
  • 5 days (Mon-Fri) = $7

I also say your prices are a bit high. If your charging that then I must be being ripped off as I sell mine for $30 every 3 months Toungue
Prices changed.