MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My button set progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm creating a blue button set free for the MyBB community.

Here's my progress so far:
[Image: zim89s.gif] [Image: of3qew.gif] [Image: 2646wxu.gif] [Image: 125gwts.gif] [Image: 4gkhz8.gif]

I've made more, but this is just a preview for everyone. Smile
Wow, very nice! Smile
Thank you very much Modv2. Smile
A little rough around the edges (anti-aliasing?), and "Forward" is looking a bit cramped. Nice otherwise.
No problem. Smile And, I agree they're a little rough around the edges but they're still quite nice. Wink
They are looking a little too...phpBB and SMFish to ms. Maybe those aren't what I'm thinking of, but in any case, I think you can do better! Smile
(2010-08-28, 04:09 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]They are looking a little too...phpBB and SMFish to ms. Maybe those aren't what I'm thinking of, but in any case, I think you can do better! Smile

I've never actually seen phpBB or SMFish buttons before. Confused
I'm agreeing with CAwesome - needs some AA.
Make two sets..One for light backgrounds and one for dark backgrounds. This will get rid of the particles around the edges.
(2010-08-28, 09:30 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Make two sets..One for light backgrounds and one for dark backgrounds. This will get rid of the particles around the edges.

I was planning to do that, but I was wondering how. Toungue

I might add a black stroke to the dark coloured ones and a blue stroke to the light ones.
Pages: 1 2