MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blog redesign - Done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looking great, simple yet beautiful.
Very nice, I love it, great work Josh! Big Grin
Thanks everyone! I am working on the portfolio section right now. I will post an update when it's done. Keep the comments coming, and let me know if there's any bugs or if you have any suggestions!
Portfolio done.

http://josh-r.net/portfolio

Let me know what you think Smile
Finished color changer. Click the plus to pull down the extra widgets and click one of the colored squares Smile
Very nice and simple Smile
The color chooser don't works Confused
Only works the Aquamarine... :l (And blue obviously)

Edit: don't know what happen, I reload and now works perfect ;D
(2010-08-30, 11:22 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice and simple Smile
The color chooser don't works Confused
Only works the Aquamarine... :l (And blue obviously)

Sometimes it takes a second for the new CSS to load. How long did you wait?
And if it still doesn't work, what browser are you using?
It works now, I'm in Firefox ^^
Okay sweet, let me know if you notice any problems with anything.

I don't know if anyone has seen the comments yet. If not you can see them on the About page. I have nested comments and admin highlighted ones.

If anyone has anything they think would be cool, let me know that too! I'm always open for suggestions Smile
Looks amazing Josh. You are very talented. Smile
(2010-08-31, 03:12 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]Looks amazing Josh. You are very talented. Smile

Thank you!

I am working on a new Wordpress theme right now. It will be premium, even though it will also be imageless. I will post a preview soon Smile
Added a layout swapper to the pull down. Swap from a right sidebar to a left, or no sidebar layout.

Smile
Pages: 1 2 3