MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Few Things That I Would Like Fixed [Pictures Included]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have just recently setup my own MyBB forum, and I am experiencing a few things that I'm not too fond of. Please bear with me since I am brand spankin' new to MyBB.

First issue:

Administrator's names italicized.

[Image: crFR9.png]

I would like to change it to regular font.

Second issue:

Blue highlighted boxes:

[Image: qzaKD.png]

On certain areas throughout my forums such as forum names, when I hover my mouse over them they become a light blue color. How would I go about changing this color?

Third and last issue:

Text box overhang (for posts):

[Image: HcT6t.png]

As you can see, the bottom of the text box overhangs covering the options below. How would I go about fixing this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Shank N Bake
1. ACP >> Users & Groups >> Groups >> Administrators >> Username Style >> Remove <em> and </em>

2. Link to your forum?

3. http://community.mybb.com/thread-75337.html
1. Thank you very much. Smile

2. http://counterstrikecommunity.com/

3. When I attempt to open up 'editor.js' in 'jscripts' I get the following error message:

[Image: 7kwq6.png]
2. In global.css find and delete:

.trow2:hover {
	background: #00FFFF;
}

}

.trow2:hover {
	background: #c0d5e9;
}

3. You need to open it with a text editor, like Notepad++
2. Once again, thank you so incredibly much. You're my go-to guy now.

3. Ah. I had to download the file, and then right click it and open it with Notepad. By default it was attempting to open the file with 'Microsoft ® Windows Based Script Host'. I then edited the file as the tutorial said so, deleted the same file in the FTP, transferred the file that I downloaded and edited, and now it's working. Thank you very much. Smile
(2010-08-28, 02:02 AM)Shank N Bake Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much. Smile

Glad to be of assistance. Smile