MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybboard themes not right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I have downloaded both the GoneFishing and BlueOrange themes..I have unzipped them and uploaded the folder to my /forum/images and uploaded both the .mybb files..But when I do so, and I go to edit the theme there is no custum orange with it...Eg:
Body
Body Background Color
The page body background color. This is the 'outer most' background color.
Body Background Image
The page body background image. This is the 'outer most' background image. (Optional)
Background Image Attributes
Any attributes for the background image should be specified here. Examples include no-repeat repeat-x repeat y. Separate with a space. (Optional)
Text Color
The text color for this theme.
Link Color
The color of links in this theme.
Link Color
The color of links when hovered in this theme.
Forum Logo
The URL of the image to display as the forum logo in this theme.
Main Table Width
This is the width of the main table which all the page contents will reside under.
Menu and Welcome Panel
Menu Background Color
Menu Background Image
Menu Text Color
Menu Hover Background Color
Menu Hover Background Image
Menu Hover Text Color
Welcome Panel Background Color
Welcome Panel Background Image
Small Font
The name or names of the font to use in smaller text such as descriptions.
Small Font Size
Here you can specify the font size for smaller text in either points (pt) or pixels (px).
Normal Font
The name or names of the default font to use in the pages.
Normal Font Size
Here you can specify the default font size for text used in the pages in either points (pt) or pixels (px).
Large Font
The name or names of the font to use for larger spans of text such as the names in postbits and headings.
Large Font Size
Here you can specify the font size to use for larger spans of text such as the names in postbits and headings in either points (pt) or pixels (px).
Content and Table Styles
Content Table Width
This is the width of all tables inside the main table.
Content Table Background Color
Do not get confused, this is the background color of the main table, not the page background color which can be set in the Body Tag option.
Table Spacing
Outer Table Border Width
Outer Table Border Color
Inner Table Border Width
Inner Table Border Color
Header Background Color
Header Background Image
Header Text Color
Category Background Color
Category Background Image
Category Text Color
Table Text Color
Alternate Background 1
Alternate Background 2

All of those are EMPTY...Help anyone?
I checked it out as well. Seems it isnt importing correctly. As far as i can tell the theme information inside is complete and intact.

mmm.. i shall take the information and render another style... download that and then try importing it. I will report back in a bit.
This is really odd. I rebuilt the theme file from the contents of the other theme file... saved... downloaded and reimported it. Same thing is happening... no fields are filled in... everything is left blank.

Only thing i can guess is it is a bug with the current release. Lets see what Chris or MusicalMidget comes up with when they check it out. But for right now only thing i can think of is it is a bug.
use this file:

[attachment=248]

and tell me if it works.

(problem occurs if you did a fresh install with a table prefix installed)
What theme does that go with?? :s

Were do I put it?
in admin/ folder:

admin/themes.php
Thanks soooooooo much...It works now! Thanks alot man...Big GrinBig Grin
dont thank me, Chris fixed the script

(I reported this bug ages ago: http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...hp?tid=686)

Edit: Opps, two days ago, oh well. Still ages ago. Toungue
Nevertheless you did help me fix it..thnx!
Eh i shoulda looked in the bug forum as well. Just didnt dawm on me thatflash up there would have every bug pretty much taken care of and reported...lol.

In the future i will be sure to check the bug forum.