MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB Error Type 20 SQL Error 1064
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I got notifications from my forum (www.charade-g10.net/mybb) that there are some errors, the notification is always the same and looks very simple for me.

The complete notification is:

Your copy of MyBB running on Daihatsu Charade G10 owners (http://www.charade-g10.net/mybb) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1064 - Fehler in der SQL-Syntax. Bitte die korrekte Syntax im Handbuch nachschlagen bei ')
ORDER BY p.dateline' in Zeile 4
Query:
SELECT u.*, u.username AS userusername, p.*
FROM mybb_posts p
LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=p.uid)
WHERE p.pid IN ()
ORDER BY p.dateline

###############################################

In the past I used a phpbb2 plus version and migrate the database to mybb (in my opinion the best thing I could do), I like the mybb forum and our international users like it also much more then this phpbb ....

How ever, I would never want to change back to this phpbb!

But I have also to say that the crackertracker tool from the phpbb2 plus 1.53 reports me a lot of hacking attempts (about 900 in the last 6 months), so this errors could be related to this attacks.

You have an error in your SQL syntax. But because the error is in German, I can't understand a word of where the error is.
Do you mean this message?

SQL Error: 1064 - Fehler in der SQL-Syntax. Bitte die korrekte Syntax im Handbuch nachschlagen bei ') ????

This error message is incomplete, the translation of this is:

Error:1064 - error in SQL-Syntax. Please check the manual for the correct syntax at ')

What plugins are you running?
Is this only found on a particular page?
I am sorry for the delay I did'nt reconize that there are answers...

I only have installed the following plugins:

[Image: plugins.JPG]

This is not a particular page, this comes all the time via e-mail to the admin account.

The complete text of the e-mail is:

Your copy of MyBB running on Daihatsu Charade G10 owners (http://www.charade-g10.net/mybb) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1064 - Fehler in der SQL-Syntax. Bitte die korrekte Syntax im Handbuch nachschlagen bei ')
ORDER BY p.dateline' in Zeile 4
Query:
SELECT u.*, u.username AS userusername, p.*
FROM mybb_posts p
LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=p.uid)
WHERE p.pid IN ()
ORDER BY p.dateline

This is a bug that will be fixed in 1.6.1.
Thanks a lot! Thats ok! Smile
(2010-11-19, 01:40 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]This is a bug that will be fixed in 1.6.1.

I upgrade to 1.6.1. in December, but this error mails still exist. Sad