MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Gamer #Gamer Servers #Radio [ www.cgamer.co.uk ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: newcglogourl.png]

www.cgamer.co.uk - Become a member!

Community Gamer is as you may have gathered a gaming community. We are slowly growing, and getting more and more features for our community to use. Here are some main features of the Community...
  • Friendly environment on the Forums
  • 5 Game Servers for you to play on [ Thanks to our sponsor ]
  • cGamer FM [ Our Radio ]
  • We get the community involved!

Friendly environment on the Forums

Our forums are regularly moderated, and we are trying our best to post content there for you to read. We also have the Gaming and Tech blog section, which is the forum which has its posts push through to the portal page. The forums have been made to be as pleasing on the eye as possible, and as enjoyable as possible for the user. You can also take advantage of the Arcade system... and the list just goes on. We are just crying out for more activity!

5 Game Servers for you to play on

We have only just recently had PlugPayPlay who have very kindly been able to provide our community with game servers! We currently only have a Counter Strike source server online at the moment, along with a private match server for our gaming team, and a mine craft server which is not fit for use yet due to constant update breaking everything. We was planning to use our other two servers for Brink, but that game turned out to be an epic failure so stay tuned to see what we do with them!

[Image: plugpayplay5.png] [Image: hostcandytop.png]

We are looking for more members to join our gaming community, and regular, trustworthy candidates who may be able to fill admin positions in the future. We have lots to offer the community, and are growing slowly..

Game servers by our sponsor PlugPayPlay.com

[#3] Counter Strike: Source -89.145.94.31:27015 [ MiniGames Madness ]

===============================================
Our game servers and voice server is provided by
[ PlugPayPlay ] PlugPayPlay.com

Our web hosting and reseller is provided by
[ HostCandy ] Hostcandy.net
===============================================

cGamer FM

The radio has not been our strongest feature in the community. About 6 months ago it was on-line, but our host starting having family problems, and sadly had to stop not just the Radio services, but all his services.. However he is back on-line now. He provided me with a VPS to host the radio on, and use a Control Panel called Gamecreate. This was fine for a few weeks, but as the cpanel is not self hosted, we just fell in to a load of problems, so yet again it was offline. However now, as I am typing my host is hard as work setting up new services, and getting a very smart control panel sorted. I shall update this post and make announcement on the Community when this is back on-line!

We get the community involved!

Where ever possible, we get community members involved in decision making, events, and allowing posts for the Blog to be submitted. We are also looking for regular, active members, of who we are looking for people to help within the community, plus we will also be looking for Game server regulars who will be able to become admins!

Lets round this up, before we all fall asleep Big Grin

So as you can see, we have quiet a few things for our members, and new members to do, however we do not have much to show for it as of yet.. We would love for anyone to sign up, as the forums are crying out for some activity!

I would like to thank my web host Hostcandy for providing me with Web Hosting, plus instant support, and to thank our sponsor PlugPayPlay for incredibly reliable game servers, and again, amazing support from both.

You can find Community Gamer at the following:

[ Website ] http://www.cgamer.co.uk

Thanks for reading if you managed to get this far ;D
Rob @ cGamer
Very nice, you've put a lot of effort into your website. Good luck. Smile
Please remove all your links in your Opening Post so you have 2 only. This is the maximum allowed.

Your forum scrolls a bit slow for me, and the theme is too wide.
(2010-08-28, 08:53 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice, you've put a lot of effort into your website. Good luck. Smile

Thanks

(2010-08-28, 09:29 AM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Please remove all your links in your Opening Post so you have 2 only. This is the maximum allowed.

Your forum scrolls a bit slow for me, and the theme is too wide.

Heh it wasnt until I made this post that I was allowed access to

"Please read the guidelines before posting your forum or giving feedback."

As for scrolling, mine seems fine? I guess it depends what browser you're using, and the theme being too wide? Do you mean for looks, or that your monitor is too small?
First post has been updated.
  • Updates to game servers
  • New 50 Slot Public Ventrilo - Thanks to JedPakHosting
  • New Logo
  • Temporary radio online

We are also looking for more members to join our gaming community, and regular, trustworthy candidates who may be able to fill admin positions in the future. We have lots to offer the community, with thanks to our 3 Sponsors.

Changes have been made to the community since the recent posts, plus the original post. I have updated the first post so go and check that out!

Community Gamer - www.cgamer.co.uk