MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmm... In the ACP, we can write own rules of the forum, which is the version to choose (when you change add one), check whether it is to be parsed (includes BBCode) and indicate what changes are included since the last version. When you change (+1) someone who has come on board immediately gets notified. He has written, which is a version of the regulations, a description of the changes and the same rules. Can either accept or not accept what is tantamount to logout. Of course, the registration will also be shown instead of the rules listed in the MyBB permanent five variables of language.

Preview rules can be enforced by file: misc.php?action=rules

Download and infos: http://mods.mybb.com/view/rules

Here discussion/bug report/new features.
When I accept the rules changes, how would I change the url that you get pointed after?

Reason I ask is because I use Zingiri plugin which integrates WP + MyBB and after I accept the rules it takes me to the location of where the folder of MyBB. Zingiri covers this up and usually the plugins I've tried are also masked with it's urls. Any chance you can help me resolve this please?
redirect(htmlspecialchars_decode($mybb->input['referer']), $lang->rules_accepted, $lang->rules_accepting);

change
$mybb->input['referer']
to
"http://url.of.your.blog.pl/"
I've searched within both plugin files and I can't seem to locate the code highlighted above, the nearest I've found was
<input type="hidden" name="referer" value="{\$referer}" />
This I've actually changed and instead of being sent to the real directory I was sent to the rules_accept page which displayed below that it would refresh but the link was also rules_accept

Thanks for your help.
Dude...
I can't understand you.

Can you explain it on example? Smile
The code you quoted above I couldn't find. (I looked in both plugin files)

<input type="hidden" name="referer" value="{\$referer}" />
This is nearest I managed to find but I suspect that this just changes the link when you stumble upon the "already accepted page rules".

Where exactly would I locate the the code you provided?
Rules.php line 180.
Version 1.0 Final.

In function rules_accept first parameter of function redirect says where user will be redirected if he ACCEPTED (its redirect after accept) forum rules.
(2010-11-24, 06:33 PM)Victor Wrote: [ -> ]Rules.php line 180.
Version 1.0 Final.

In function rules_accept first parameter of function redirect says where user will be redirected if he ACCEPTED (its redirect after accept) forum rules.
Thanks Big Grin

Wordpad couldn't find what Note+ did, I'll use that in the future.
I prefer and recommend EditPlus.
i use the code editor in cpanel Big Grin
Pages: 1 2