MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error again, when a new version upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
help me please, modcp.php SQL error after upgrade the latest version

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

one problem is completed, there are other problems. disappointment was that I felt, after upgrade

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad
You've not run the upgrade script.
I've done it. even three times already. this time after you told me to upgrade was the fourth time. but such problems are still out. Please help, if you want to help me, I'll give you the login administrator and if necessary to login to cpanel also
Reupload modcp.php .
Upload the ./install/ folder again and run it again. This column was added (well, renamed from something else) in the upgrade.

$db->rename_column("moderators", "uid", "id", "int unsigned NOT NULL default '0'");

If yours hasn't been renamed, this hasn't been run.
@ gaara
re upload the result is the same. SQL error always come out
@ Matt
I gave up. I do not know what to do anymore. please, if anyone would help me, I'll give the administrator password and login cpanel also [Image: manusia-plastik.gif]

in addition, the limitations of myself on the PHP language makes me become not know what to do anymore [Image: not_listening_big.gif]
PM me an admin account for the forum and an FTP account and I'll take a look. Smile