MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hiring designer for a unique theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am to open a forum about "making money online". Looking for someone to make a unique theme for me.

I would want to look at some themes you have made so far.
Send me a quote.

Note - Also, let me know how many days you'd need to get it done. Because, I need it asap.

Thanks.
I know damion personally. I don't think jesse would have enough of time. I know combus as well, have paid him for 1 theme in the past. Let's c if I can catch him again.
Combus is extremely busy it is hard to catch him. Damion has the same great quality themes, if not better.
I design custom themes, Check my portfolio out at www.finalfx.net.
(2010-08-30, 06:51 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I design custom themes, Check my portfolio out at www.finalfx.net.

PM sent.
(2010-08-30, 06:12 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Combus is extremely busy it is hard to catch him. Damion has the same great quality themes, if not better.

Ditto, I can pencil you in for the earliest of october 1st but I'm sure you don't want to wait that long Toungue
Hi,

I am interested please send me a pm if you are still looking someone. Please check our portfolio: www.bizarredesigns.com/showcase.php
You can feel free to contact me: [email protected]