MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TopLogo/Field Change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hu3.png]

I want where stand GameExplores in grey.
A bigger field where i can set the colour and add a icon.

This is Apart Flame. nothing changed (i don't see the icon : S)
Im new. Can someone help me. Step by step : D

Thanks
Zanax
From the screenshot it looks like you have your theme image directory set wrong which is why there are images missing.
Seeing that that is not your default theme, let's say you upload the Apart theme to:
root/images/apart

Go to Themes and Templates > Themes > Click on Apart (the one you named and are using) > Scroll down and set your image directory to images/apart (or whatever you named the directory where the images were put)

Where you see "images/apart", change the 'apart' to whatever the directory name that the images were uploaded to.

Also, upload your logo to images/ and name it, say, "logo.png", then in the same location, type in under Logo "images/logo.png" without the " ".
(2010-08-30, 09:36 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing that that is not your default theme, let's say you upload the Apart theme to:
root/images/apart

Go to Themes and Templates > Themes > Click on Apart (the one you named and are using) > Scroll down and set your image directory to images/apart (or whatever you named the directory where the images were put)

Where you see "images/apart", change the 'apart' to whatever the directory name that the images were uploaded to.

Also, upload your logo to images/ and name it, say, "logo.png", then in the same location, type in under Logo "images/logo.png" without the " ".

I try tommorow i gonna sleep
Thanks already

Zanax