MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL Error 2006 MyBB Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello...I tried to log into my forums just now after eating dinner and keep on getting this mysterious error message:

MyBB Error Message Wrote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2006 - MySQL server has gone away
Query:
SELECT u.*, f.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='151' LIMIT 1

What does this mean and how can I fix it?? It's strange because my actual website is working fine...I can access the CPanel perfectly, as well as the home directory...just not the actual forums!!
This is probably going to make me sound somewhat idiotic but I didn't understand either of the two suggestions that the website you linked hinted at...I'm not very good at any of this web programming stuff...

Sad
Well I cannot help you anyway, it's server side and not related to MyBB it seems
Please contact your host with this error.
It's ok, thanks though, because it ended up just working itself out. But at least now I know that it is a host-side error, so thanks a bunch! Smile