MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a serious partner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy,

I have purchased the domain www.MyBBAdmin.com which I want to transform to a forum admin site exclusively for the MyBB software. There are way too many all-software admin forums and plus I have good plans for it!

The front page will be a wordpress blog and there will be a forum. The site is hosted on a Private Server and the database, MySQL also has its own private server. This is not my only site so I have plenty of memory and CPU and the works to handle yet another forum.

I am looking for a co-owner, someone who is serious about being extremely active with me, getting us more members, posting new topics and replies all as much as possible and so on.

Are you that someone?

You would be co-owner meaning you would get to make many decisions and eventually, I would grant you all access including FTP, database and the works.

I will take care of the payments for hosting and what have you, so no need to worry there.

If your interested, please reply, send me a PM or skype me @ shawn.gossman
or MSN me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Great project, I might be interested.
Hmmm, this looks like a fun project. I'll contact you on MSN after school. Smile
Sent you a PM about this yesterday Toungue
Added you on msn.
I am greatly interested in this project
Mainly to give some support at internationalization
My native language is Spanish
I wonder if you are interested on it, or are you only planned to make it work around english