MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal error: date()
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today i upgraded from shared server to VPS server , and after upgrading i can't see forum admin page in proper way , some pages having error like this

"
Fatal error: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: Timezone database is corrupt - this should *never* happen! in public_html/seminarprojects.com/admin/modules/tools/system_health.php on line 536 "

this error comes when i try to see "System Health"

"Fatal error: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: Timezone database is corrupt - this should *never* happen! in public_html/seminarprojects.com/admin/modules/tools/mailerrors.php on line 226"
this error shows when i try to see "System Email Log"

whats the problem with it?
how i fix it?
You'd need to ask your host about this, judging from that error, something in the guts of PHP has gone wrong. Is the VPS fully managed by you??
i have root access ,,,

but am not much aware about how it use well ...
and when a user trying register a new account the error comes in page http://www.seminarprojects.com/member.php

"
Fatal error: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: Timezone database is corrupt - this should *never* happen! in /public_html/seminarprojects.com/inc/plugins/defaultprofile.php on line 170"
now the issues under control, i restarted the VPS server and changed the time zone