MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View thread raters??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. I run a mybb forums, and recently, one of my members (or maybe more than one, who even knows???) had the idea that it would be funny to 1-star all threads made by people on the entire site. Any time that there is a new thread created, it is 1-starred....it's not a big deal but some people post like stories or graphics or something that they've created and get very upset when they see their thread is 1-star rated...so they complain.

I'm just wondering if there is any way I can see the users who rate the threads?? Because this way I know who is the culprit and I can punish them accordingly.

Thanks!!
Query this:

SELECT `uid` FROM `mybb_threadratings` WHERE `rating` = 1;

The uid that comes up most is the person rating all the threads 1*.

(2010-09-01, 12:11 AM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Query this:

SELECT `uid` FROM `mybb_threadratings` WHERE `rating` = 1;

The uid that comes up most is the person rating all the threads 1*.

Wait, out of curiosity, and sorry for this terrible question, but where do I query it and how?? haha Toungue
Go into phpmyadmin, click on the SQL tab, paste that code in, press the button. Toungue
When I run the query I just get a very small and tiny table that has very minimal information. One column is an empty check box, another column is a pen icon that says you can edit, another is a red x that says you can delete, and the last and final one is the column that is labelled as "Uid".

Does this mean User ID, or am I mistaken? And if it IS user id, it's just a bunch of numbers, like 4, or 38....how can I translate this to my forums? Are these numbers given in order of who registered chronologically??
Yes, it's User ID.

Say the most common number is '30' then goto member.php?action=profile&uid=30

That's the person.
(2010-09-01, 12:36 AM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's User ID.

Say the most common number is '30' then goto member.php?action=profile&uid=30

That's the person.

wait, sorry for another probably dumb question, but where do I type goto member.php?action=profile&uid=30?

I put it back in the search tab in phpmyadmin and got some sort of error...
No put that onto your forum, that will display the users profile.
yourforum.tld/member.php?action=profile&uid=30
(2010-09-01, 12:46 AM)UltraROM Wrote: [ -> ]No put that onto your forum, that will display the users profile.

where in my forum do I put that into?? is there a specific area in the admin cp?

Obviously I'm not going to plug that into the search bar function haha! Toungue
Pages: 1 2