MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pages of forum in title always show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was about to give up and say I didn't have a clue, but then I viewed a diff report on your functions.php and my one and yours had all the Google SEO edits in it. One of the edits requires a change to the multipage function, where this menu is created, so it wasn't being created properly. I've uploaded a fresh functions.php and it's working. I don't know if Google SEO has been updated to fix this but if it hasn't, I'd report it to the author.
(2010-09-11, 11:35 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I was about to give up and say I didn't have a clue, but then I viewed a diff report on your functions.php and my one and yours had all the Google SEO edits in it. One of the edits requires a change to the multipage function, where this menu is created, so it wasn't being created properly. I've uploaded a fresh functions.php and it's working. I don't know if Google SEO has been updated to fix this but if it hasn't, I'd report it to the author.

thank a lot for your excellent support.
my problem was solved,
yes i changed functions.php as the author said.

many thanks Wink

Pages: 1 2 3