MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Align Last Post Column To left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

how to align "Last Post" column to left, as you see in below figure they align to right.Huh

[Image: 59506965099717935819.jpg]
any idea?
any idea?
Any Help about my problem?
Navigate to AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *your theme* -> Forum Bit Templates.

In the forumbit_depth2_cat template, find:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
Replace with:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="left" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

In the forumbit_depth2_forum template, find:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
Replace with:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="left" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

I guess that should work. Smile
(2010-09-06, 04:04 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Navigate to AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *your theme* -> Forum Bit Templates.

In the forumbit_depth2_cat template, find:
Replace with:

In the forumbit_depth2_forum template, find:
Replace with:

I guess that should work. Smile

tnx alot now works goodWink
+1 Reputation for you