MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seo Urls and google descriptions ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, i want to make seo urls for my forum, like that: www.forum.com/thread-name-2132.html, but i don't know how ? You can give me a tutorial or a plugin for 1.6 ?

Probleme number 2, i don't know how to make the google meta description, and add the keywords like 1.4, i have a forum on 1.4 and i don't have problem with this. So .... give me some help, thanks...
Google SEO plugin does all this + more. Smile
(2010-09-01, 01:28 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Google SEO plugin does all this + more. Smile

I tink this plugin is very good, but i don't know how i can to install this :| I read the install instructions but i not working and i deleted this Sad
(2010-09-01, 04:12 PM)rank21 Wrote: [ -> ]I tink this plugin is very good, but i don't know how i can to install this :| I read the install instructions but i not working and i deleted this Sad

If you're having problems post them and someone will help you get it installed. Smile
(2010-09-01, 04:13 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-01, 04:12 PM)rank21 Wrote: [ -> ]I tink this plugin is very good, but i don't know how i can to install this :| I read the install instructions but i not working and i deleted this Sad

If you're having problems post them and someone will help you get it installed. Smile

What is the benefit of using this plugin if someone wants to change the domain and hosting?
(2010-09-01, 04:31 PM)Sahil_kr Wrote: [ -> ]What is the benefit of using this plugin if someone wants to change the domain and hosting?

Changing domain and hosting has nothing to do with this plugin. :s
AJS is this version of Google SEO compatible with 1.6?

EDIT: yes it is D:
Sorry guys, but the plugins does not working.... Sad I instaled the plugin, i activate The google seo urls, but nothing :-s. I modify the .htaccess, but nothing .... you can give me some help please Sad
(2010-09-02, 08:47 PM)rank21 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, but the plugins does not working.... Sad I instaled the plugin, i activate The google seo urls, but nothing :-s. I modify the .htaccess, but nothing .... you can give me some help please Sad

if you can wait 4 hours until i finish my classes
send me ftp details and an admin account and i will install it for you. =)
(2010-09-02, 08:47 PM)rank21 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, but the plugins does not working.... Sad I instaled the plugin, i activate The google seo urls, but nothing :-s. I modify the .htaccess, but nothing .... you can give me some help please Sad

Go to the plugins page in your ACP, find Google SEO, does it tell you to do anything there?

Can you also provide a link to your forum? Smile
Pages: 1 2