MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hour and minutes have the same value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed a strange thing on our forum that I was wondering if anyone know the solution for.

The problem is that the hour and minutes always have the same value.
Even in the time zone. Se picture below.
[attachment=19678]

Also when users post in the forum the hour and minutes is also equal. The same goes with the calendar.

So it looks like the problem is some internal code in mybb. Anyone that can point me in the right direction? Thanks.
Nobody that knows about this? Can it be the skin template?
Really strange that no one knows about this? Do I have to contact the creators directly?

Anyway the skin we are using is pro-black (modified). Could this be a template issue?
Do you have any plugins installed, or have you made any modifications to the code itself?
I can't see it being a theme issue, but just to rule that out can you see if you have the same problem on the default theme. Smile
The same happens with the default style also. Could it be a server problem? Or php version issue?

I have Board Messages (2.0.1) plugin installed. Other than that nothing is enabled. I haven't modified any of the code. Also tried with no plugins enabled.
Looking at the code I can't even see how this is happening, I've never seen it do this before. Are you able to setup a localhost installation on your computer?? If you can, can you create a direct copy, i.e. same files, and same database, and see if it happens then??
Just a simple php date miss configuration. Had two different values for hours (G:H), which lead to hour/hour instead of hour/minutes.