MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1203 - User hfdbuser already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

What does this mean?
1. That is not your site.

2. It means that there are too many connections to the server.
Try typing your query into your browser (ex google) and you will find the answer ... ;p
Yes, it is a problem caused due to - to many users trying to connect to that database. Please report this to your host Smile
It's not his site Conor, it's HF.

Ahhhhh ^__^ In that case, Labrocca will deal with it soon. I think he has that hosted on a dedi.
the server is currently down or under maintenance due to hi activity of users.
this is sometimes caused by taking some servers off line for maintenance or updates and letting other available servers handle the current work-load. - which also have limits....

on Yahoo answers.
(2010-09-01, 03:42 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhhhh ^__^ In that case, Labrocca will deal with it soon. I think he has that hosted on a dedi.

More like 4 dedis. Toungue

(2010-09-01, 04:12 PM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-01, 03:42 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhhhh ^__^ In that case, Labrocca will deal with it soon. I think he has that hosted on a dedi.

Hackforums is hosted on 4 dedis?
(2010-09-01, 04:14 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-01, 04:12 PM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]

Hackforums is hosted on 4 dedis?

Yes.

One for the main site.

One for images.

One for javascript/CSS.

One for the MySQL.

Pages: 1 2