MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 404 not found error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i cant wait to install your board but i always have this dreaded error whenever programs gives me the point to browser thing e.g point to this for installation yoursite.com/forum it never works ive only ever done it once with a chat program. i currently have phpbb i also couldnt do it with that but i installed it via fantastico. so what ive done is uploaded everything to my public_html directory + i have also CHMOD everything that was said in the document. but it gives me the 404 error still + im sure ive pointed it right. freefootyonline.com/public_html/forums/uploads/install/. id appreciate it if any one can help as i desperatley want to use your board.
If you drop the public_html part it should work - presuming public_html is the root..

I just checked the forums directory, and uploads is actually Upload... So it should be...

http://www.freefootyonline.com/forums/Upload/install/

That works Smile

Hope this helps.

oh thanks alot mate you've done it. it was only the capital letter in it. so thanks.Big Grin