MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best Hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am with JustHost and I have been having problem after problem with my site. Most people think it's bad hosting. What are some of the best most reliable hosts that you guys would recommend? I would like a host that could transfer my site for me. I am losing members and potential members to these issues. Help.
Tikolah.com

/thread
I highly recommend MyBBWebHost. They are very reliable, fast and the support is great. And you can get the first month for 1 freaking cent! Toungue But hurry up, only 2 days left. Check my signature for details.

(2010-09-02, 03:37 PM)dr730 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like a host that could transfer my site for me.
No problem! MyBBWebHost offers that and much much more. Just ask and they'll transfer your forum to the new host, free of charge.
I like the idea of a host geared towards Mybb. Does anybody else out there have any experience or input on MybbWebHost?
I switched to MyBBWebHost not long ago, as I've not been a customer for long I can't really give a rave review or anything but everything has been good so far and the one ticket I did submit was answered and solved very quickly. They transferred my site for me too which saved me the ball ache of uploading all my files.
I think I'll give MybbWebbHost a try. Thanks guys.
Yeah I'd recommend them too, it's run by an active member here and I've heard good reviews about it.
what about this company for hosting
lunarpages.com
they are good or bad
Create your own thread, don't hijack other people's.
(2010-09-02, 04:07 PM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Tikolah.com

/thread

ShockingHost.com

/thread

(though they're paid)
Pages: 1 2 3