MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Steam 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According the the Search function of the Mods page the Profile Steam plugin http://mods.mybb.com/view/profile-steam is compatible with MyBB 1.6 however when I upload it and try to install I am greeted with This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.6.0.

I assume these aren't actually tested before being moved to the 1.6 compat plugin section huh?
They should be tested by the plugin authors, since it's there plugin.
Ok good to know, I assumed there would be some sort of official approval process. I'll be extra cautious next time when looking for 1.6 compatible plugins thanks Smile
I'm not sure how it works, but it should be really be up to the plugin author, but i do agree they should check to see if it's 1.6 to approve it, if not they should disapprove it and let the author know it isn't compatible and approve it when it is.
you only need change the compatibility="14*" to compatibility="16*"
(2010-09-02, 08:05 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]you only need change the compatibility="14*" to compatibility="16*"

Hey Walkman 5.0, I left a review on the plugin but noticed you hadn't replied. Do you know why out of nowhere the checkbox for Steam will uncheck itself and clear out the users' steam name AND clear the postbit icon all out of nowhere?

It has happened to me and everyone on my board and we cannot seem to find out why it suddenly just up and disables itself. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.