MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Transformice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.transformice.com/en/

And this, my friends, is how you make a flash game. This is probably the best online flash based game I have ever experienced in my whole life, and has taken probable dozens, maybe even well over a hundred, hours of my life.

The basics of this game is to simply collect the cheese and get back to the hole in a room often filled with 20 or more other mice. However, many of the levels are pretty challenging, meaning that one or two shamans are introduced. These are mice with special powers, that change based on who has the highest score (accumulated the quicker you get cheese). The idea of it is so that the shaman uses his items to help the rest of the mice get to the hole.

But it isn't that simple. Because, some of the items, have the capability of killing the mice, rather than helping them. Which can be good fun if you are a shaman. Thus, it ends up as twenty mice fighting to get the cheese first, often with a shaman trolling. If there are two shamans, one is blue and the other is pink. Often, with two shamans, the holes are colour coded. If you are a blue shaman, you want all mice to go into the blue hole, so the shamans often end up fighting to the death with cannon balls, and then blocking the others hole. It can be pretty hectic, and even more awesome.

And all of the cheese you collect doesn't go to waste, providing you set up an account (which takes about 20 seconds). You can buy awesome hats, and accessories for your mice, that make Michael Jackson look lame (if you didn't think he already was). For example; a top hat, a pipe to smoke, chef hat, moustache, glass eye, ninja hats, and many many more awesome things you can buy with your saved up cheese.

One problem the game faces is that many of the rooms are filled to the brim with people using hacks, and people trolling to the extreme. You can create your own room by simply typing /room *room name here*. If anyone would be interested in playing as a community, I would suggest joining /room mybb.

I am not plugging this site, I am simply sharing its awesomeness. It is easily one of the best flash games ever made, and is incredibly good fun to play with other people. It is pretty easy to pick up, but is quite hard to be really good at it.

I can not recommend this any more.

Users
Forum Username - Transformice Username
Tweep Cat - tweepcat
I was bought at the part where you mentioned a 20 mice free for all with shamans and cannonballs. I'm trying this as soon as I get home dude. Thanks for the heads up!
I <3 this game!
If you type /friend *username* you, that person will be added to your friend list. However, to see what room they are in, they have to have added you to. If we all add each other, then we can see what rooms each other are in, which would make grouping up much easier.

Please post your username, and I will edit them into the first post.
Anyone up for a game?
I am going to bump this.

http://en.transformice.com/

/room mybb

GO!

Edit: I'm playing in room vanillav, since room mybb is empty. That is the 4chan room, however, so I wouldn't go in there unless you know what you are doing. ^_^